We love to meet our authors for a one-on-one brainstorm. A session like this can bring out the sparkiest, most original ideas in anyone. There is a magical chemistry that occurs when two minds are brought to bear on a subject. The Creative Brainstorm gets rid of blocks and brings a whole new energy to your project.
“Who is it for? How do I know it will be right for me?”
We have found that the creative brainstorm has been used most productively by writers of non-fiction.
- You might have decided that a book will be a handy tool to promote your business, product or ideas
- Or you might be writing a memoir and want our help in shaping the narrative (after all, you cannot include everything, and it can be tricky to work out what should be left out)
“What will I come away with from a 2-hour brainstorm?”
- The bones of your synopsis: ideas for the best title, content and structure
- Our view on the marketability of your idea
- Ideas for strong titles, subtitles and shoutlines
- Proposal content: advice on author biography (and how best to strengthen your author ‘platform’), review of competing titles, and key selling points
The Creative Brainstorm package includes:
- perusal of the author’s CV and/or website, and any other relevant supporting materials prior to the brainstorm
- the writing up of all key points made during the meeting
Any further mentoring will be charged on an hourly basis.
Please call us on 020 8567 2616 if you want to find out how the Creative Brainstorm can benefit you.